Effective date: …………………………….
News Impulse. (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://www.newsimpulse.com website (the “Service”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data. We use your data to provide and improve the Service. We always intend to minimise the data required. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address (comments, contact form, mailing list/newsletter)
- First name (comments, contact form, mailing list/newsletter)
- Cookies and Usage Data (including comment and contact forms and Google Analytics)
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Use of Data
- News Impulse. uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so (for example, joining the newsletter/mailing list or leaving a comment)
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service (e.g. visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.)
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
How Long Data is Stored For
User and Event data is deleted by Google Analytics every 26 months. Email addresses used for the opt-in mailing list are stored unless you unsubscribe. If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
Transfer of Data
Disclosure of Data
News Impulse. may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith and belief that such action is necessary:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of News Impulse.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Links To Other Sites
Embedded Content From Other Websites
What Rights You Have Over Your Data
If you have left comments on this site, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you or rectify it if it is incorrect. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.